This week I’m still in Paris, so it goes without saying I am grateful for all the things that brought me here, now.
- My parents, for taking such good care of my kitty while I am here.
- Michael Buble, for singing the classics with such grace and pizzazz.
- My favorite market, for providing me with le poulet roti and les pivoines.
- My Parisian landlady for having a washer-dryer in house.
- My temporary roommate, for working in the archives 6 days out of 7, 9 hours daily. Thanks for the quiet apartment!
Saw these folks outside the Centre Pompidou. The man in the hat was a street performer, while the girls were from his audience, Americans he welcomed up to sing with him. They were singing some folk song. The whole group was hilarious and had a good time. I think the busker did a good business off it, too.