… and I’ll be on the way to Paris.
Today I got my hair cut, took a dress and pair of pants to my tailor for alterations, and set up one appointment for “when I am in town” over there.
I must complete my packing list, practice packing, and probably remove several things from the list.
I also got my final edits… to be completed as I head out the door for the airport. Before that, there’s lots to be accomplished.
- The apartment must be cleaned, top to bottom.
- The cat must get checked out and tranq’d at the vet.
- The refrigerator, pantry, and freezer must be cleaned out.
- The dry cleaning must be taken in and picked up.
- The library books must be renewed or returned.
- The car bumper must be fixed.
- The mail must be stopped.
- The Nook must be filled up.
- The iPod must be fully loaded.
- Multiple friends, colleagues, and others must be texted, phoned, met, chatted up and organized.
Oh, and the mss. must be edited. So much fun!