Being mindful of my blessings is a good thing. Gratitude reminds me how much I have, how much I’ve done, and how many people I am lucky to have in my life. It is also an anti-depressant (scientifically proven!) and thus is a great exercise for me.
This week, I am grateful:
- I can spend another week with my parents
- I can spend time with my sister and my nephews
- I have a good job that pays all my bills
- We have not had a snowy blizzard here in the Northeast this month
- My family is healthy, happy, and reasonably financially secure.
How about you? What are you grateful for in this first week of 2012?